I love that pic of the rain! I'm also digging the paint colors you picked out for your bedroom. I'm more of a red and apple green kinda girl these days but am having so much fun branching out into cooler colors and using a similar blue to the ones you picked in my daughter's room. I actually put a sample on the wall tonight. I'm planning to post pics tomorrow after I get a shot in the daylight!
I love that pic of the rain! I'm also digging the paint colors you picked out for your bedroom. I'm more of a red and apple green kinda girl these days but am having so much fun branching out into cooler colors and using a similar blue to the ones you picked in my daughter's room. I actually put a sample on the wall tonight. I'm planning to post pics tomorrow after I get a shot in the daylight!
ReplyDelete