Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Painting the powder room!

So this was our powder room when we moved in:
It was painted the same color as the rest of the house: a neutral creme.  We like the color, but wanted something more a bit bolder and brighter.  We've lived in "creme" places for the past 4 years... so along with the color palate that we painted our bookcases, we chose a shade lighter for the bathroom.  I hoped it would give the space some dimension without closing you in. 

Charlie swears the color making him look "sickly" when he is looking in the mirror.  I guess a green room will do that.  Or maybe we are just pale and actually look sickly.  I guess will never know...unless you decide to tell us. ;)  ((P.S.  The pictures on the wall are from our Cruise ports on our Alaskan honeymoon!  Yay for good memories!))

Sorry the room is really small so it is hard to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment