Saturday, February 19, 2011

Games galore!

Charlie and I went to a friend's game night yesterday evening.  I love games...I seriously do.  I pretty much think Cranium is the bee's knees and that Apples to Apples is the best game around until I played these games... they were so fun and I had never heard of them!  With a crowd of 8, you need a game that everyone can fully participate in, and these totally fit the bill.  You will adore these if you love games like us and are in need of something "new." 

A game of numbers and dates, but you don't actually have to be a history wizard to play (although it helps!)
Talk, make faces, be silly, draw, act goofy.  My kind of fun :)  I feel like you need to be outgoing to play, but so fun with the right group.  My friend Erika is pretty amazing at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment