Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday :)

I'm so looking forward to the long weekend! Having MLK day off and a Friday workday will make this next week go by faster--which is a blessing. I have a dentist appointment on Friday, which I only made because I was having a toothache. (I'm the worst patient ever!) It's been a year and counting since I've had my last cleaning...so I'm sure I'll leave with sore teeth (but hopefully no cavity with a hefty bill!)

It was beautiful outside today...about 60, so that was refreshing. Charlie walked the dog for me tonight because I had a long week, and afterward we curled up on the couch to watch our new favorite show, "House Hunters International." This episode featured a couple from NY moving to metropolitan France to a 300 square-foot apartment. And no I did not type that wrong! They ended up buying a fix-er upper and turning it into a chic oasis...at which point the bought fresh white roses from a street vendor and placed them in a vase on their table overlooking a window, open to the streets of France. I was seething... ;)

Cheers to a long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog award....
    http://jesandshan.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete