Thank you to the Lost in White Chiffon blog, I have been nominated as a Kreativ Blogger! I'm so honored, and her blog is completely adorable. :) Thank you, Jes!The rules are: name 7 things about yourself that people may not know be it fun, interesting, or even embarrassing and then nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
Here are my 7 facts...
1) I am completely and utterly afraid of squirrels. I hate them!
2) I am newly obsessed with ranch dressing and black beans (not together of course)
3) I'm reading the entire New Testament over the next 30 days. I've already made it through 2 of the 28 books!
4) I'm OBSESSED with Project Runway. Makes me wish I could sew.
5) My guilty pleasures are chocolate, blogging, and HGTV.
6) I only listen to podcasts in Spanish :)
7) I willingly let my dog lick my feet.
My 7 nominees are:
No comments:
Post a Comment