Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Luna(tic)

So, I've come to terms with the fact that we have a weird little doggie. She isn't photogenic at all, and for the first few months of owning her, I tried DESPERATELY to capture an adorable Luna picture that would sum up her cuteness....and I couldn't do it. I went through tons of frames, using treats, trying different lighting, and they all looked awful. She either had devil eyes (blue) or she was making a goofy face and looking away from the camera. I haven't taken many Luna-pics in a while because it was altogether frustrating.

And then it hit me...that's her charm. I saved the all pictures to my computer, and after looking back at them, and knowing her better, there are a few that I feel completely and utterly capture her personality and show a different kind of "Luna cute." She's not your typically glam-dog, but she sure is a goof that makes us smile.

Here are some favorites...that completely sum up our dog. We've captioned them with what we summize she is "thinking."


One-dog staring contest.


Don't mind me...I washed in with the tide...


I think I just farted...


A little to the left...


See this croc? It's MINE.

Oh Luna.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the Loon is unique ... although I would definately retitle some of the pics. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the first pic: "Ready, set, ... drop & drag!".

    ReplyDelete