Can you believe it? Six months of marriage! Go us!Tonight was an "us" night. The weather is FINALLY taking a turn for the better so Charlie and I walked the dog, came home, and I made a Pork Tenderloin with a carrot/chick pea/lemon-dill medley and a side of white wine. And of course chocolate for dessert. :) Yum, yum! We had intentions to break out the china, but forgot in the rush of hunger.
I'm so thankful for my husband. He makes me better in every way a person can. He said over dinner that I was his "soulmate" so I think that mean's he thinks I'm pretty okay, too ;) We decided that we would watch our wedding ceremony again as a celebration--so we still remember to have a sense of wonder and a sense of humor.
Off to spend some quality time with my husband. :)
i just love reading about your wedded bliss!! its exactly five months til we get married today. i cannot believe it! i remember getting engaged in sarasota like it was ten minutes ago!! congrats on a successful first six months of marriage kathryn, here's to the next six!
ReplyDeleteyou both are just sooo cute!!! congrats!!!
ReplyDelete