Um...double take? Is this the blog I was following?
Yup! It just got another face-lift. Those are necessary :) I'm sure I'll change it around again soon.
This week at school has been crazy busy with EOG (End of Grade) testing for the kiddos. They must pass an English and Math to get to the next grade level. So many hours of tests. And there are people out there who want more of this in every subject area. :( I pray wise people in the upper echelons of the education system will recognize that more testing doesn't help make our kids smarter. It also doesn't create better teachers, either.... Okay. Getting off pedestal now!
Luckily this weekend we have dinner with some friends and a bonfire on Saturday :) And my birthday is just around the corner!!! Ahhhhh!!
We changed around our foyer, again, too! So I guess since I have a pic, I'll blog about it. Here was our entryway before:
We did like the before, but we needed a place to put Aiti's piece once we got our dining room set. It actually really warms up the space and fits it well.
I put all of our serving-ware from the wedding and vases in it. Ah, white ceramic, how I love thee :)
I like how we finally have a place to display this things that were lost in a cupboard!
P.S. The frame from our wedding ended up over the entry-way table and the trunk made its way into the guest room!
Love the face lift!
ReplyDeletePretty face lift and lovely foyer. SO glad I've been there which helps me appreciate it even more.
ReplyDelete