If you haven't seen Anchorman, the title may have gone over your head. ;)
I have ALWAYS wanted one of these Pottery Barn lamps. They are so modern and beautiful. Their website indicates they retail for $169-$199. Boo on that. I pretty much settled on the fact that I would never own one.
There are tons of similar ones all over, but they all cost a pretty penny. Glass is in, people!
But oh, the Godwill. How I love thee. Amongst the crap....
I spotted this gem. and the heavens opened up.
The price? $5.99. I was on it like white on rice. Like Luna on lettuce. Like Charlie on bacon. I may or may not have looked insane grabbing it. I took it home, and I cleaned it with some Windex and that's all it took. Shines like the morning star! It's going in the guest room/future nursery on the side table that I also got from goodwill for $5.99. I think $5.99 is my price. Now I have to find something to stuff inside it like the Pottery Barn people. i.love.lamp.
seriously!?! you have the best luck at goodwill! please send me some of your luck ... i kinda need it! thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I'm jealous! I've wanted a lamp like that for SO long! Great find!
ReplyDeleteSCOOOOOOOOORE!
ReplyDelete