When it comes to our hardwoods, one could say I am uuuuuuber particular ;) I understand that magazine hardwood floors that never have a speck on them are a pipe dream, and I don't expect that, but I have noticed that by the patio door, lots of dirt and yuck gets trekked in, especially by yours truly...
(And yes, Luna looks psycho like this in every picture. We think she is secretly an alien. Her mothership was probably our old fan. ;) )
But I digress...this was the area that was needing constant cleaning. Like. Constant.
And then it rained for about 48 hours straight, and Luna and there were little doggie prints all by the door. Ay!
I wanted to find something to cover this space that wasn't a total eyesore, and during a recent trip to Bed Bath and Beyond, I found the prefect thing... and the price was right!
PLUS, I had a $10 off $30 purchase from 2008...and they let me use it. Score.
I paid a whopping $19.99 for this bad boy:
It still needs to flatten out a bit because it was folded all funny on the clearance rack, but it will with time. Now there is a place to collect Luna's paw prints, and we can wash it when it gets dirty. And if it "dies", I'm only out $19.99 :)
What a great price! AND they let you use a coupon from 2008! That is sooo awesome! Great rug too!!!
ReplyDeletefaith, their coupons never expire. ever! i hoard them like nobody's business. the manager at the store i was at this weekend told me that they may be changing that in the coming months, though now that linens and things is out of business.
ReplyDeleteNooooo! Not truly expiring BBB coupons! Noooo!
ReplyDelete(BTW, NICE rug!)