This was the state of our back deck. Awesome view, love the space, but we really weren't a fan of the furniture. The table was from Garden Ridge and the chairs were a Walmart special about 4 years ago when I moved to NC. It looks a little bachelor-pad-o.
We planned on it working for a while because they are so many other things that are on the docket to pay for... That is until Charlie's karate sensei asked us if we wanted some free patio furniture.
Free?
Did you say free??????????
I love free :) :) :)
I didn't even think to ask if the furniture was in good shape, what color it was, or what it looked like! Charlie borrowed his friend's truck and picked it up...and lucky for us, it fits perfectly. It is a little Spanish, which I really like, and it will do just perfectly until we find the set of our dreams a few years down the line. :)
Up close and personal... The mosaic look is really cool!
You'll find me doing my "happy free" dance and maybe sitting outside :)
That's awesome! That will be the perfect spot for nice dinners in the spring and summer.
ReplyDeletei love free too! it's a perfect set!
ReplyDeleteyou can't beat free! we totally lucked out when we bought our house last month, the owners left one of their sets here. thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, your house is adorable and I'm looking forward to following along with you :)
ReplyDeleteps...our dining room table is from Pier 1 a couple years ago, but I think they still carry it (Torrance I think it's called) and the rug is from pottery barn!