Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 day challenge

DAY 02-- A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

I am blessed with amazing people in my life who I am close with: my husband, my friends, my family, but I'm pretty sure the one who takes the cake is my mom.  I have known her for the longest in chronological years, and we are very close, so I think she takes 30 day challenge cake!  Many miles separate us, but I talk to her almost every day.  (And we do look a lot alike in this picture!  It's pretty scary!  I usually don't see it, but here I do).  Love you, mom!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget! I won the Stylish Blogger award and I'm passing it on to you and you can get hte detail on my blog here: http://tiffanilifes-a-blog.blogspot.com/
    Its under the post "Im Bursting With Excitement" congrats! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, ya got me! I cried those happy tears. I love you too, Honey.

    ReplyDelete