Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring has sprung!

How do you know it's spring?  The air smells like dirt and it's raining all the time.  Oh, and the trees are in FULL BLOOM!  I love the street we live on :)

Here are some shots of the corner of our yard after a heavy spring rain this past weekend.  Love those :)
 Here is a shot by the driveway...blooms everywhere!  It almost looks like snow!
Flowers have been coming up everywhere.  The people who lived here before use planted so many perennials.  Gotta love that :)  There are sooo many all over the garden beds the yard!  Daffodils are so cheery.
The down side is that I am sick...again.  And this is not just under the weather.  I am down, out, and on my butt sick.  Starting Friday afternoon, I have hardly moved from the air mattress (yeah, still not furniture, yet), and today is Monday.  I took the day off work, other than going in in the morning to make some copies.  This thing is BAD.  A friend of mine had it and missed 4 days of work.  She should have missed 5 but came in anyway.  It also took her a whole weekend of rest to heal.  That's an 8 day sickness.  I am in day 3.5...and it is showing no signs up letting up.  This so stinks.  I have to listen to my body, though.... back to the bed I go....

4 comments:

  1. i hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest. Drink. Rest again. Eat a little something for strength. Rest again. Pet Luna. Rest again. Feel better my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I am a new follower! :) love your blog!Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back from Handy Man, Crafty Woman. Cute blog! OHHHHHH I can't wait until we can see some flowers around here. We still have about 2 feet of snow & ice here! gaaaah! lol

    ReplyDelete