How is Sunday here already!?! The weekends always seem to fly by in the blink of an eye!
Our nut party was a huge success...we chatted, had a few drinks, made caramel turtles, and cracked pecans (realizing it was much harder than we originally anticipated!) It was a whirlwind of a day cleaning for the party and getting everything ready, but it was worth it! Very relaxing.
With tons of Christmas shopping under our belt, and a Christmas tree skirt blanketed with presents, our home feels very festive. I can't believe the holidays are approaching so quickly!
After church today, we were in need of some R&R. I watched some of my favorite DVRed shows, and enjoyed the couch...I may have even dozed off a few times. I got some candles on sale at Kohl's when I was doing Christmas shopping. One is "Sugar Cookie" and the other is "Warm Apple Pie." They are to die for. I think they encourage me to sit around and do nothing. This is going to be such a busy week I'll be kicking myself tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment