We are taking a quiz--6th grade, 7th period mind you-- and I hear this incessent, obnoxious squeaking. I turn to see a sweet little 6th grader with wild eyes, rocking back and forth in his seat.
Sra. Snearly-- "Johnny, can you please stop? It's hard for others to focus."
Little Johnny-- "Sorry. I just love Christmas."
*At this moment I suppose I fail to see what this quiz has to do with Christmas*
Sra. Snearly-- "How much candy have you had today?"
*A pause*
Johnny-- "A LOT. I love candy, too."
Kids are pretty cute.
I LOVE this youtube video of how to make it-- the Spanish accent is to die for, and the woman cooking reminds me of Sabi, my host mom. She is so cutely Spanish. Even if you dont' speak the language, it's still beautiful to watch her make it--sometimes I wish we had our own personal Spanish chef. I'm dreaming I know :)
Happy almost Thursday!
I can smell your lovely "akuna patatas" from here. Yummy! I'm sure the kids will enjoy today. Loved the sqeaking chair story too. See you both soon. Can't wait! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete