Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Friday!

It's finally fall!!!  Yay for that.  The weather has been beautiful here.  Low 70s, a slight breeze, and sunny.  It makes me really happy.  I wish it was always like this...

We don't have much fall decor, but I figure I'd share what we have :)  Outside is where it counts IMO.  I'm going to pick up some pumpkins next weekend....looking forward to Halloween!

Here is my AC Moore wreath.  I found the little spider to go inside, and when Halloween passes I'll take him out.

The entryway has a few little things.
And my favorite part is the mantle and my wreath.

I love the berries, and it will transition to Christmas as well.

Happy start of fall!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love your entryway!
    Cortney @ themusingsofasimplegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, Love your blogs. It's nice to see you enjoying your house and decorating, and seasonal decorations. Grams got us started so long ago by enjoying her house creatively. We are still in Bay View and will move two blocks to Lauras in a couple of weeks. This past week has been sunny and in the seventies or better everyday. Unbelievable with the fall color included. Nice to see the hills across the bay. Dave is working full steam on our "hovel". Most of it is gone and all the rooms on the 1st floor where I intend ti live full time are framed in. The last couple of days have involved roofing. Great sections delivered and a crane to place each one and an extra crew to nail them in. Will have some rooms under the roof(Bonnie and Daves ideas and for their future use- Needs boards to stabilize all before the fall winds come, possibly tomorrow night or soon thereafter. They planned really steep roof sections-their idea of English architecture. Looks a little out of proportion to me. I'll have Norm send an E Mail with a photo. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete