Friday, October 14, 2011

Log cabin eye candy

My MIL was in town for the past couple of days, enjoying time with us and visiting to look at a home in the south.  It would be her and Chuck's winter home where they would spend part of the year...not to mention a great gathering place for the family.  She fell in love with a home online, but she wanted to see it in person.  Charlie and I took a visit last week to see what we thought, and really loved it, Charlie visited inside with the realtor, and we took a look again on Wednesday with her.  There are so many things we love about it... so I thought I would share it here.  It's not official, and no offers have been made, but it is a real contender.  Yay for sore markets, no?


Here is the inside...please excuse the exessive narration. I'm kind of an excessive talker ;) I hope I don't make you sick with moving the camera too fast!


It's got the log cabin-ey feel that they love so much, and it has such potential for family gatherings.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to have this footage. Thanks for posting. Vicki was describing but this really shows it off. So lovely. Would make many memories in a place like this!

    ReplyDelete