Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween festivities in pictures...and a few words ;)

Charlie and his pumpkin!
We had a pumpkin carving party at a friends' house last night...it was great fun :) 
Our pumpkin.  Charlie designed and carved him...

I was busy with my friend Erika working on these..they were so good!

Let the carving begin!


Now there's a good lookin' crew!


I held on to all the rings for the carving festivities..lol!

Brittany and Seven were excited about Barbie and Star Wars pumpkins...respectively. 
  
The whole gang!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!

P.S.  Our grand total of trick or treaters was 32.  Chocolate is leftover.  This is dangerous territory, people.  Dangerous territory!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! A pumpkin carving party sounds like such a great idea! Thanks for sharing :)
    Cortney @ themusingsofasimplegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You guys do have fun! Happy Halloween Chocolate Clean Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your pumpkins. We were at Laura.s house, had 0 trick or treaters. Took my small offering to the crew working on our house--lately, mostly roofing. Dave is putting in a layered roof, first beams covered with boards, then metallic covered foam-metallic on both sides, then 2 by 4;s going horizontal, so that there will be a layer of air, lastly which roofers will do will be wooden shingles. Supposed to keep the heat in and the cold out, and avoid all that snow melt and ice on the roof. We are at Lauras-very nice, but just walking front to back is like part way around the block. Come winter,I;ll appreciate that--won't even need boots. Norm and I do get to Harbor to swim several times a week. Then I need a nap. Usually Rosie is here, but Bonnie has the shingles-miserable. Recommend the shot that prevents them as you get older.Norm had one, think I will. Enjoy the south. Love, Grams

    ReplyDelete