Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stainless steel

Gotta love it.  We ordered everything from Lowe's, and we we are so happy with our kitchen that feels brand new.  I am that new stainless steel owner that is obsessed with cleaning it.  No finger prints on these babies!

Here was the kitchen before:
Here's the other side before with our dishwasher from the 80s:
Here is the kitchen now.  Here is our amazing stove and our new range hood.  Yay!  The stove has 5 burners and heats up so fast. 
Here is the dishwasher and our chopping block we got from my Uncle when we got married... but never had a place to put!
And, my favorite...our FRIDGE!!!  It's huge and has a nice and tall water/ice dispenser that fits all cup sizes (and a knob that turns out of the fridge for water bottles).  The best part?  Tell it how many ounces of water you want and it will pour that exact amount.  I think I'm going to try to teach it to make me a sandwich. ;)
Yay, kitchen!  And it was nice not to install anything or take away the old appliances...that's a great feature.

3 comments: