I've been getting ready in our guest bathroom in the morning, and it's probably going to stay that way. The light is perfect for putting on makeup---very important!
Unfortunately, storage is lacking in the space:
Under the sink is no good for storing girly things like q-tips, cottonballs, mascara, foundation, and eyeshadow. I didn't want to have tons of clutter on the countertops, because it isn't a big space, so we opted for over the toilet cupboard. My initial thought was to buy this one (and we did from Lowe's!)
...only to find out that there weren't any studs in that wall. Darn. It was returned.
We didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on this shelf, but it had to be the kind that can stand on it's own above the toilet. I really liked one from Target, but it wouldn't fit. So, I found this guy at Bed Bath and Beyond. With my 20% off coupon, it was about $50. It wasn't crazy hard to assemble, either.
Now I can sit on a toilet in perfect light to apply my makeup. Yay. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment