Haha. I guess you can't wear these glasses in 2011 (or 2010 for that matter) because the "1" would just make it look weird... I know. I'm the weirdo who would think of that.
So, here is where I say my New Year's resolutions! Here were my resolutions last year in my tell-it-like-it-is post. Did I keep my resolutions from 2010? Let's find out...
Resolutions 2010:
1) Turn off the TV before bed and read instead-- helps me learn and makes it easier to fall asleep!
Fail 1. Not so much. I do read before bed, but much of the time, I'm in the middle of a good show, and I just can't turn it off. So I leave on the T.V. in the bedroom. I mean... it's there! Right? It lulls me to sleep...
2) Turn out the lights/gadgets when I leave a room--ECO-friendly and saves $$$!
I am actually getting MUCH better at this. I guess because I'm more conscious of it? Or maybe because we don't have that many lights? Or maybe it's because I'm cheap. That could be, too.
3) Walk Luna to the "far" poop plot on Saturday and Sunday-- A little extra exercise adds up over the course of a year!
Charlie takes Luna out to poop in the morning, and I guess we've "sort of kept it" because when she poops at night she is usually on a walk. And a walk is far better than the far "poop plot!" Okay, okay, enough poopy talk.
Well, as we ring in 2011, here are my NEW, better resolutions. I'm 2 for 3. Let's see if I can make it 3 for 3 by 2012!
1) Finish my thesis THIS year, so I can get my Master's sooner. Well, like we've established, I'm cheap, so I'm sure this will be a huge motivator.
2) Wear sunblock on my scar every day! I just got a mole removed, and I know this will be hard to remember, but it's important so my scar doesn't look worse! Weird, but important.
3) Stress less, laugh more. I think that one is simple enough :)
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteGood resolutions.
ReplyDelete