Dear students,
Thank you for your curiosity and for asking questions that truly challenge me. Thank you for waving to me across the hallway during class change. Thank you for your hand-made cards and letters. Thank you for sharing who you are with me--in Spanish!. Thank you for testing the limits because it's my job to help teach you what they are. Thank you for laughing at my jokes (that often flop). Thank you for laughing at other funny things that I (as the responsible adult) am not supposed to laugh at but are truly funny. Thank you for appreciating the work I put into help you learn even if you don't directly say it. Thank you for your energy. Thank you for always wanting to help pass back papers and erase the board. Thank you for making mistakes that help me grow as a person to teach you how to "do good" because I'm not perfect, either. Thank you for your positivity. Thank you for your honesty and frankness. Thank you for teaching me as much as I teach you.
With love,
Mrs. S
You are an exceptional person who is wise beyond her years. I am so very proud of my daughter.
ReplyDelete