The boss directly called him to thank him personally. Charlie made it through on a fabulous resume, two rounds of interviews, and was in the top two candidates. There is a bigger plan for him and our family, and it doesn't include this particular job. Charlie is so talented, and part of me felt that it doesn't seem fair, that HE deserves it...but another part of me, the wiser part of me, knows that something bigger--and badder--is in store for him. :)
Here's some things I DO know...
Charlie is the most caring person I have ever known. And he always means it.
He's dang cute and super cool :)Love you, Charlie.
Aw, this is precious. :) I love that you have the wisdom to know that we are always exactly where we are supposed to be, that everything always happens as it's meant to happen and that the fact he didn't get the job doesn't mean that he got shafted, it only means it wasn't his to have. Truly something much better is around the corner!
ReplyDeleteYou made me cry. I love the way the 2 of you love each other. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete