Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Things I wanna make

Here are the list of things I've found on Pinterest that are inspiring me at the moment....which do you think I should attempt first?

1)  A family tree (to hang on our large stairwell).  She painted old toilet paper rolls to do it.  Genius and totally cheap!

Source
2)  I also LOVE this.  Similar concept...although you'll have to poop a little more to make it.  That was inappropriate.  You'll need more toilet paper rolls.  Pretty, right?
Source
3) I think this framed art is really cute.
Source
4) Easy-Omelet With Zucchini, Goat Cheese, And Mint.  Um, seriously?  Nom.
Source
5)  I WILL stencil a wall in this house....don't know where, yet.  But I will.
Source
5)  I would SO wear this...probably a less chunky version, but I so would.  And I could totally sit there and watch waste-your-time shows like the Bachelor and do it.  Totally.
Source 
6)  More noms.  I never though this quiona burger would make me wish I was vegetarian. 
Source
What has you drooling today? 

1 comment:

  1. LOL poop jokes, yesssss ;) so so glad you loved my wreath, please be sure to send me pics and/or a link to your post when you make one of your own! LOVE your blog too, totally following you back :)
    - Jamie
    www.seeyoutheredesign.com

    ReplyDelete