Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Awards!! :)

For this award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award & link
back to their site in your original post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know they got
this award.

Someone wants to give ME an award?  Really? :)  I'll be the first to say that I'm new at this whole "cyber awards" thing...and sometimes, I don't have time to properly thank the people that send them my way...so I want to give a shout-out to The Transforming Townhouse.  She's doing an amazing job of reno/decorating her, well, townhouse!!.  :)  And to top it off little Zeke melts my heart!

So here goes my seven facts....
  1. I'm a lefty when I write, but golf, cut, sew, and play baseball right-handed.
  2. I never have long nails because I just break them.
  3. My current favorite color is grey.  I love grey.  Although some say it's not a color...
  4. I am currently reading the book Wicked.
  5. I am obsessed with peas and butter recently.  Total kid food and I love it.
  6. I'm probably taller than you (I'm almost 5'10'')
  7. When I play scrabble, I take a really, really long time to take a turn.  Like, you might have your next birthday first ;)
 Here are some bloggers I'm totally loving...they blog about their homes, but their personal lives, too :)  I think they deserve lots of love (in no particular order).  Note:  I did put lots of thought into this...these aren't just 5 randoms....they truly deserve it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! An award winner but I knew that all along. Can't wait for paint posting. Hugs and love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks!! I'm honored by the award and if grad school doesn't kick my rear end this week I will get my post up. We have 2 and 3 in common right now :) And yes, you are definitely taller than me since I barely make it to 5'1.75"...and my hubby is the same height as me ;)

    ReplyDelete