And I was swept away back into wedding world again, and I watched the entire ceremony on recap. It was hard to miss, after all. The wedding was beautiful, and I loved the orchestra and the chorus as she walked down the aisle. Just wells you with emotion! Stunning.
What I loved most, though is that you could feel the love between them. I saw it in their glances. :)
But what I hope most for them is that they have a Royal Marriage, not just a Royal Wedding. Money can buy you the most famous church in the world, a gilded carriage, two gorgeous dresses, fanciful flowers, and a million fans (literally!). But a Royal Marriage is one you work at every day that is bought by sacrifices of your own desires for what is best with both of you. It is filled with patience, understanding, honestly, integrity, love, sympathy, empathy and forgiveness. The dress, the flowers, and the elegance are one day of your life, and what comes after is the forever part. I hope for them it is as royal as it gets.
Well said to my favorite princess and her prince. Love you...
ReplyDelete