Here were some of my highlight posts and some of my favorites from the past year!
The one where Susanna came to visit! (June, 2010)
The one where we dressed Luna up like a bunny and laughed about it! (February, 2010)
The one where I got accepted into my Master's program in SPAIN! (February, 2010)
The one where we updated our bathroom on a budget! (January, 2010)
The one where I made my first Flip video! (December, 2010)
The one where we spent Thanksgiving on the beach! (November, 2010)
The one where we went on a hot air balloon ride! (November, 2010)
As an update...I am also half way done with my thesis. Yup, that's 25 pages (not counting the cover, dedication, index, bibliography, or annexes as per the University's request!). Yay. I'm proud of myself. There were difficult writing times, much chocolate consumed, many-a-night spent on word reference.com looking up obscure terms like "scaffolding"...but it has all been worth it.
Happy Veteran's Day everyone!!! Thank you to those who have served our country. :)
I love your blogs. So do the grandparents.
ReplyDelete