For me, today was a day of hard-core phone calls and errands-- my most productive day of Spring Break so far. I also had my doctor's appointment this morning. Still I did find time to sneak away Victoria's Secret to use my $10 gift card. I decided to spend it on lip gloss, which was exactly $10 (making my total come to only 86 cents for tax). I think I heard the sales lady groan a little bit putting free underwear and a basically free lip gloss into my bag. I love the stuff though...the shine lasts forever! It's called Lip Lacquer. :) (And no I did not buy that ugly hot pink color...I bought "blush").
I stopped at New York and Company and picked up this blue top (below). The fabric is really nice and it's perfect for a hot day at work. It's practically like a tank top but with a little cap sleeve. I also picked up a pair of wedges I have been eyeing for a while in pearl white (call me crazy). They finally went on clearance. 30% off plus my 15% teacher discount. Can't beat that!
This afternoon I went out and picked some of the beautiful lilacs growing by the apartment. They are in full bloom right now and so stunning! Katy had bought me a bud vase for our shower to put them in. I love lilacs...they just brighten up any room! Although we did find out that Luna is prone to eating them (this is not a joke), so we had to move them to the bathroom. :)
i absolutely LOVE that top! love great deals ... nothing is better than free stuff, lol. those are beautiful lilacs!
ReplyDelete