Saturday, April 3, 2010

Enjoying Spring Break :)

Today Charlie and I went for a walk again at the Greenway. (And yes I took the picture to the left!  Isn't it pretty?) We were out and about for about 2 hours and 6 miles of trekking, but it was worth it on this beautiful day!  We left around 9:00 am equipped with water for us and the dog, a backpack, sunscreen, and good walking shoes. :) The Greenway is really beautiful because you walk over decks on flood planes.  We kept saying how we couldn't believe that we hadn't done this before, considering the trail even crosses by where we used to live. 
We look gross and tired!  It was a workout!

After that it was spring cleaning time!  Finding a place for scattered junk, re-organizing, grocery shopping...the works.  You know how I roll on spring break.  I LOVE our new apartment, and we have so much more room...but cleaning two bathrooms is a lot more than just one.  And dusting two bathrooms takes a lot more time than dusting just one.  Everything seems to take twice as long.  I can't imagine adding yard work on to that.  Geeze.  I'm lucky if I get the porch swept!  Eventually when we buy a house one day, I can't see us buying a monster.  I like smaller, cozy, and ORGANIZED.  I stumbled upon this youtube sensation video the other day... can you imagine living like THIS!?!?!  Pretty wild.  Although I can't say I disagree with many of his points.  



Happy almost Easter everyone!! :)

1 comment:

  1. We live in a really small house that clocks in at about 550 square feet but, honestly, if we had one more bedroom and bath I think it would be the perfect size. If we want to entertain, we go outside!

    ReplyDelete