Okay, so she really isn't a celebrity, but this lady is AMAZING. She's coupon mom! She makes money at the grocery store and cuts bills in half. I'm pretty coupon savvy, but after watching her I look like a wannabe. Check it out.
We can spend $1000/month just on groceries for two people (cost of living here is INSANE!) I just can't get over the sticker-shock but I'm so excited to try some of her tips! There's no store-cards in our town but I'm sure I can put some of that advice to use
We can spend $1000/month just on groceries for two people (cost of living here is INSANE!) I just can't get over the sticker-shock but I'm so excited to try some of her tips! There's no store-cards in our town but I'm sure I can put some of that advice to use
ReplyDeleteWegmans does it for you.
ReplyDeleteAs you know, I'm coupon queen too but this lady does this full time I think. Where does she get those $4 and $6 dollar coupons anyway?
ReplyDelete