On Sunday night Charlie and I ran to Target to pick up a few "necessities." I make it my life mission to check the dollar bin in Target every time I go, because they have the coolest stuff (much of which I can use in my classroom) and it's only ONE DOLLAR!
While perusing through piles of Easter "junk" I came across the cutest, most amazing little pink bunny dog outfit. Because we won't be seeing our family for Easter, I thought they would appreciate an Easter e-mail with Luna's cute little face in her bunny costume. When I showed it to Charlie he laughed and said, "You've got to be kidding me. Kathryn do NOT waste a dollar on that. Please. Buy me some orange Tic Tacs instead. That's GOOD use of a dollar. I would spend $10 on orange Tic Tacs before I bought one dog-bunny thing."
But, I HAD to have it... I forsaw many moments of cuteness taking place in that outfit. So, I used my gift card to buy it.
When we got home, I took it right out of the bag, put it on her...and this is exactly what transpired.
Hehe. I think it was worth the dollar. :) I know I'm a dog abuser...please don't report me to PETA.
How Humiliating! Looney, head for the hills -- or your bunny hole, which ever is closest.
ReplyDeleteYou have way too much humiliating this dog. Charlie, glad you stood up for the helpless but caved anyway. Poor baby. Except she sort of freezes when the ears flop over her eyes like she disappears. Yep, I laughed.
ReplyDelete