But the apples will be overpicked at the grocery store. The only ones left will be the bruised ones. And my free couponing items will be gone!
Well aren't we lucky that the world doesn't depend on apples and the stock of Kleenex? Lie here I shall.
I'm glad no one in the world has to directly experience my inner monologues. ;)
My ignoring of the other part of myself turned out to work in my favor. I was rested, AND the grocery store wasn't even overpicked. It even feels like fall today. Like REALLY like fall. I love it. I think the high hovered around 68. A very Alaskan day if you will. Charlie and I even had smoked salmon from Alaska that Vicki and Chuck brough back for lunch. And then we went and bought a Christmas tree. Yes, a Christmas tree. I found one (fake) on Craig's list for $25. Now when our family comes down for Thanksgiving, we can get the season started right!
I felt like we've been out and about so much these past few weekends (all fun things of course) but it's leaving us exhaused.
![]() |
| My friend Andreia's birthday party! |
![]() |
| Fireworks at the National Whitewater Center |
- Breaking Bad. We don't do meth or deal drugs or almost die on a daily basis. Probably why we love the show so much. Plus the acting is great.
- Mad Med. Another favorite. We are watching them on demand on Netflix, so we are only in season 2. But we love it. Life in the early 60s with a modern twist.
- Catfish. A recent documentary we watched about online love...with a huge twist. It was good, and we still debate on whether we think it was 100% real. But I guess all documentaries beg that question, no?
- The King's Speech. Everyone told me to see it and we finally got around to it. It was stellar. And surprisingly funny. In a dry, British sort of way.


No comments:
Post a Comment