The best part?? It was only $70. I can't say it's perfect...I mean, honestly, fans are pretty ugly. But it serves it's purpose and met all of our specifications. It is also much more modern than what is currently in there. Our lighting is going to be MUCH improved as well. It's going from this ugly "school lights" as I like to call them.
To this!....
"Track" lighting from the Home Depot. Ohhhh...ahhh!
Unfortunately, the previous owners just screwed the lights and fan right into the ceiling drywall, mounted on nothing. So it took a couple of extra steps than we imagined, but the room is really coming together.
Especially if you compare it to the before....
Ooooo, ahhhhh. Love it.
ReplyDeleteYour progress in 6 months is amazing, from barren to comfortable. Amazing. Enjoy the home now. Like your neutral color choices. Miss you in Bay View. Laura's family flew up for the week end-dinner at Bay View Inn. Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteit is looking so good! i love it ... can't wait to get our upstairs done!
ReplyDelete