Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter candy...

...is my favorite!  An now you can apparently buy Cadbury eggs by the dozen!?!?  How did I not know this before?  ...and then you can store them in the fridge, or easily in your cupboard.  Brilliant.  Bring on the twelve packs and the sugar rush. 

Sorry, y'all.  I feel like I'm constantly talking about Cadbury eggs around Easter time.  It's hard for me to resist their chocolately goodness every time I am in CVS.

"Will that be all m'am?"

"Nooooayes. Yes.  I mean no, give me one, I mean two of these Cadbury eggs.  Why not make it three?  I'm here, right?"

They sort of hate me in CVS.  (Not to mention that my couponing hobby turned addiction often requires me to make several transactions.)  I am overly nice to them, though.  If you are a CVS cashier, I will suck up to you like nobody's business!!!

Here are some random things I feel like sharing on this mosey Monday:
  • Charlie's healing is coming all well...he can finally move around again, and he even made dinner tonight, which was really appreciated after I didn't get home from work until 6:30 pm.  (And if you are among the people that think teachers are 'lavishly paid' and have way too much vacation time and an easy schedule, imagine me shoving my precious Cadbury eggs up your nose.  Yup.  I went there.)  
  • Luna is skinny...I mean bones!  She was fat for a while...

And now she is a bean...
We are upping her food again.  I know you probably think I am a horrible pet owner and not feeding my dog.
"Don't you listen to your dog's needs??"

Yes, I do.  Luna is spoiled as two year old Cadbury eggs!!!  Even when she was fat she was still constantly searching for food and eating things like grass, clovers, woodchips, and rabbit poop.  She is not normal. 
  •  I'm still going 3-4 times a week to the gym.  And I look the same.  Darn it all.  I think it may be the Cadbury eggs I eat.
  • The weather has been PERFECT in NC lately.  Sunny, just enough rain to keep the grass and flowers beautiful, and a perfect 75 degrees.  What more could you ask for?

Off to get a fix of TV and chill for the night...I could use it!  Is Spring Break here, yet???

1 comment:

  1. Cadbury eggs are the best!! I never knew they came in 12 packs either! DANGERzone! :)

    What websites do you use to help with couponing? I am just getting into it, and love that you can save soooo much.

    I need to start working out again... Note to self, start walking in the evenings. I can't go too hardcore, because of the possiblity of being prego. Oh my 2 wait week will kill me.

    Your puppychow is so cute! One of my chihuahua's love to eat her own poop. She's so crazy, how gross can some of the stuff they eat be! lol

    ReplyDelete