Sunday, August 15, 2010

Drugs and Puzzles

Well, for about the last 14 days or so Charlie or I (or Luna) have been sick. It's been a long trek that we wish not to repeat any time in the near future.

I came home from Spain with a bad, dry cough which later morphed into a cold. Then Charlie came down with the same thing as soon as I was starting to feel a bit better. The doctors weren't quite sure exactly what was making us sick, but it was some form of bronchitis, ear infection, strep, and a bacterial infection that required antibiotics and steroids. Oh joy. Our kitchen counter makes it look like an ad for a pharmaceutical company.

So what does one do couped up in an apartment for so long when sick???  Start a 1,000 piece puzzle of course that renders your kitchen table useless!  Vicki had bought us a personalized puzzle for our anniversary (of the wedding party).  We've begun to work on it, and slowly but surely we are making progress.... hopefully the grand reveal to come.  Yes, we know we're so interesting.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment