Baltimore is a beautiful place--- it's historic, trendy, and scenic. I think I loved it so much because it reminded me of Europe? ;)
We spent Friday evening at a bar downtown enjoying bluegrass music, crab cakes and family. By all accounts a winning combination. It was so good to see everyone and kick-back. Sometimes being so far away from family I think it's easy to fall into a groove, work ourselves into the ground, and when we come up for air, we forget how good it feels.
The next day we spend touring Baltimore with the family! Our shirts were sticking to our backs and the overcast sky was somehow relentlessly sunny...but it was a great time.
The wedding the next day was beautiful...and I can honestly say that I danced to every song...which was the plan. It was a blast. It was held at a beautiful, historic home (where Will Smith got married) and the ceremony was in the outdoor garden. The vows were lovely, the night was a blast, and it was well-worth our trip to see everyone and share in true love. Who DOESN'T want to be a part of that?
Here's the happy couple!
The flight back home wasn't so perfect...we battled a 3 hour delay due to the weather, but no matter. We had a deck of cards, good books, and a Droid Incredible. There's nothing a little Double Bexley and Bejewled can't cure. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment